You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I shrink display on apple tv screen

how do I shrink display on apple tv screen? the icons on the menu screen are too large and the end ones are only half visible

Posted on Mar 30, 2018 6:27 PM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2018 2:48 PM in response to Bert Palmer

Hello Bert,

Thanks for that info and choosing the Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems you are having issues with the appearance of your Apple TV on your TV. To help with this issue, please adjust your Zoom settings with these steps:

Turn Zoom on or off. In Settings User uploaded file, go to General > Accessibility > Zoom. Or, use the Accessibility Shortcut. See Accessibility Shortcut.

Zoom in or out. With Zoom turned on, press the Touch surface three times. Any item you highlight is automatically magnified.

Move the zoom focus. Tap the top, bottom, left, or right edge of the Touch surface to move in that direction by one screen item.

Adjust the magnification. Tap the Touch surface and drag up or down with two fingers. To limit the maximum magnification, in Settings User uploaded file go to General > Accessibility > Zoom > Maximum Zoom Level.

Turn panning on or off. Tap the Touch surface with two fingers.

Zoom - Apple TV User Guide

Cheers!

how do I shrink display on apple tv screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.