Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After HighSierra 10.13.4 update, screen sharing problem

I have a headless MacMini that control by my MacBookPro. Yesterday I updated both machines to 10.13.4.

Now, when screen sharing, frequently the pointer disappears on the shared screen, particularly when some window is in full screen mode on the Mini.

The only solution is to quit screen sharing and start sharing again. Then the pointer appears again.

That's a very unpleasant situation. Anybody with a similar problem and a fix?

Thanks.

Posted on Apr 1, 2018 9:20 AM

Similar questions

7 replies

Apr 11, 2018 1:56 PM in response to himbear

I have a similar problem, but no fix.

I have a Retina MacBook and I use screen sharing a lot to a 2011 MBP. Since the upgrade to 10.13.4 on the MacBook, sreen sharing is not really usable. When scaling is off I can only see part of the remote screen and have to scroll around. With scaling on the mouse pointed does not move and the remote screen does not respond at all to mouse movements or clicks. Upgrading the MBP to 10.13.4 did not help.

I also have access to a MacBook Air running 10.13.4 and screen sharing works fine there.

After HighSierra 10.13.4 update, screen sharing problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.