Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac App Store - Updates - Blank

Hello there,

I just upgraded to the newest High Sierra available (10.13.4), and suddenly the App Store cannot display any software updates. Any other functions work properly except for updates. I can still search for the specific app and update on the app's page or click the update buttons one by one in the purchased list.

I have tried logging in and out my Apple ID, clearing the cache of the Mac App Store, and I restarted the Mac for many times.

Is there any solution? Thank you so much.

Aaron

User uploaded file

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13), 15-inch, Mid 2015

Posted on Apr 1, 2018 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2018 10:02 AM

Hi,

A Safe Mode boot deletes system caches that might help after a macOS upgrade.

To start up in safe mode:

1. Start or restart your Mac, then immediately press and hold the Shift key. The Apple logo appears on your display. If you don't see the Apple logo, learn what to do.
  2. Release the Shift key when you see the login window. If your startup disk is encrypted with FileVault, you might be asked to log in twice: once to unlock the startup disk, and again to log in to the Finder.

To leave safe mode, restart your Mac without pressing any keys during startup.

Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 2, 2018 10:02 AM in response to Aaron.CZ

Hi,

A Safe Mode boot deletes system caches that might help after a macOS upgrade.

To start up in safe mode:

1. Start or restart your Mac, then immediately press and hold the Shift key. The Apple logo appears on your display. If you don't see the Apple logo, learn what to do.
  2. Release the Shift key when you see the login window. If your startup disk is encrypted with FileVault, you might be asked to log in twice: once to unlock the startup disk, and again to log in to the Finder.

To leave safe mode, restart your Mac without pressing any keys during startup.

Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac - Apple Support

Mac App Store - Updates - Blank

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.