Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home Button on iPhone is Unresponsive

The home button on my iPhone 6s unexpectedly stopped working yesterday and I have no idea why. I decided to turn off my phone and when it turned back on, I was able to enter my passcode; however, the home button was still now working. I went to settings and turned on the accessibility feature as a backup for my home button which allows the user to click on this button on the screen which directs you to the home page. What's strange is that the touch id still works but the button itself is unresponsive. If anyone has any solutions about this problem, I would greatly appreciate it.

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.3

Posted on Apr 7, 2018 11:17 AM

2 replies

Home Button on iPhone is Unresponsive

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.