Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad battery fails after updating to IOS 11.3

Anyone seeing this problem on ios 11.3?

iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iOS 11.3, Battery dead after update

Posted on Apr 10, 2018 7:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2018 10:20 PM

Michele..I just wanted to follow up with you....after applying update 11.3.1 my screen is working normal again...so..you were very wrong.. And this was just another Apple deception. The previous update DID affect my iPad.

Have a great day.

4 replies

Apr 10, 2018 9:54 PM in response to MichelPM

Yes I have.. And I have just also finished doing a factory reset hoping that would help.. Still same issue.. Battery shows full charge ...I use it for a few minutes and then it shuts down...I manually start it again and battery shows red.....it starts again...and shows 90 % and shuts down again.....it will only work if I have the power cable connected......this started with the 11.3 update..

Apr 10, 2018 10:02 PM in response to gnarvaez

It is possible your iPad Air battery could have been failing and it is just coincidence that your iPad Air battery finally died during the upgrade/update process.

Bring your iPad Air into your “local” Apple Store for diagnosis and evaluation and see what the Apple technicians find and what options they present to you.

Good Luck to You!

My iPad battery fails after updating to IOS 11.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.