Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does somebody else has problems after updating to 4.3?

After installing WatchOS 4.3 last weekend, my Apple Watch 3 sometimes gets stuck on Apple logo on boot.
This happens 1 out of 3 times.

If it happens, the only thing I can do is hard resetting.

This 'solution' always works.

I already reset the device completely, and my iPhone 8 as well.
Went to the Apple store and some of the employees had the same problem with their watch after 4.3

Is this a common problem?
Should I RMA the watch or just wait for a new update?

Just to be clear, this is the only issue I have.
When it's on, it just works fine.

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 4.3

Posted on Apr 12, 2018 4:12 AM

Similar questions

21 replies

Apr 14, 2018 4:33 AM in response to Shadowspirit91

I have noticed my S3/LTE seems much slower to reboot with os4.3, are you sure it is really locking up rather than just taking for ever? Others have reported similar delays but the watch seems to work ok once it has started.

I dont see much point to replacing the watch. This is almost certainly a software issue and any replacement will get exactly the same build of Watch OS as soon as you set it up. If you can live with it until the next release it will probably fix itself. Meanwhile your S3 is still in warranty for several months in the unlikely event it fails completely.

May 13, 2018 2:54 AM in response to Mohmd88

hello to all following the change of my Apple Watch Series 2 I discovered this problem on the series 3. 1 of 2 times it remains stuck on the apple whether in reserve mode, off or on his Dock. when it happens on the dock it does not recharge. I requested an express exchange applecare + (loss of a screen change). a technical superior did not know the problem. following the exchange of shows the problem reappeared at the first restart. I'm disgusted, I keep this discussion in favorites to make you aware of my different tests to solve this problem. I am doing a Restore of my iPhone X in DFU and desincro of the watch.

see you...

Does somebody else has problems after updating to 4.3?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.