Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sign into iCloud to see my photos?

How do I see what photos I have in icloud

Posted on Apr 12, 2018 2:06 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2018 2:11 PM

If you have turned on iCloud Photo Library on a device it will sync your photos to iCloud.com and the photos that you view on the device can also be viewed by using a computer and logging in to www.icloud.com and going to the Photos app there. More information: iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

If you haven't turned on iCloud Photo Library but did do an iCloud Backup, your photos would be included in the backup but the only thing you can do with the backup is use it for a full restore of a device or to set up a new device. You cannot log into iCloud.com and view the contents of the backup. iCloud: Restore or set up your iOS device from iCloud

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 12, 2018 2:11 PM in response to glendfrombeulaville

If you have turned on iCloud Photo Library on a device it will sync your photos to iCloud.com and the photos that you view on the device can also be viewed by using a computer and logging in to www.icloud.com and going to the Photos app there. More information: iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

If you haven't turned on iCloud Photo Library but did do an iCloud Backup, your photos would be included in the backup but the only thing you can do with the backup is use it for a full restore of a device or to set up a new device. You cannot log into iCloud.com and view the contents of the backup. iCloud: Restore or set up your iOS device from iCloud

How do I sign into iCloud to see my photos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.