Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

icloudservices.exe - Entry Point not Found

I am geetting a message

iCloudServices.exe - Entry Point Not Found

The Procedure entry point

?create@Thread@***@@SA?AV?$RefPtr@VThread@WT@@@PBD$$QAV?$$A6AXXZ@2@@could not be located in the dynamic link library

Posted on Apr 13, 2018 6:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 28, 2018 1:40 PM

Some more info on the above message - the rest of the error message that follows says the dll is missing from: C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKitQuartzCoreAdditions.dll. I checked, and the file is there.

Similar questions

9 replies

May 12, 2018 3:28 PM in response to bev0904

My Windows 10 is a Spanish version. The error message, in my case, is in Spanish:

iCloudServices.exe - No se encuentra el punto de entrada

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

No se encuentra el punto de entrada de procedimiento ?create@Thread@***@@SA?AV$RefPtr@VThread@***@@@2@PBD$$QAV?Function@$$A6AXXZ@2@@ Z en la biblioteca de vínculos dinámicos C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support\WebKitQuartzCoreAdditions.dll.

May 12, 2018 4:34 PM in response to ryanfromwake forest

Thanks a lot for your answer, ryanfromwake forest.

I thought about uninstall the programs, but I didn't do it because I don't know what happens with the backups I have done with iTunes, that contain files and iPhone Programs that I don't have now in my iPhone. Do you know if the will be available after reinstalling the Apple Software?

Kind regards,

Oscar

icloudservices.exe - Entry Point not Found

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.