Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Renaming my photo albums , iPad pro

Hi, I would like some help with renaming my Photoalbums. All I found so far , just did not work. Thank you.

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 10.3.3

Posted on Apr 14, 2018 11:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 14, 2018 12:31 PM

Assuming this is in the Photos app, if the albums were synced from your computer rename them on the computer and resync ; if you created them directly in the Photos app tap Edit top right of the album selection screen and then tap the name of the album that you want to change.

5 replies

Apr 14, 2018 1:02 PM in response to King_Penguin

Hi, king, thanks; exactly that I have read before and I cannot get it to work. I am talking about the photo app on my iPad Pro and it is sync. I does not work neither on iPad nor iPhone (7plus). I don’t know what else I can do or where my mistake is.

i go to albums, on the right upper corner I click on edit and then all the albums appear with a red dot ➖ , no keyboard appears. The only thing I can do, is click on that dot and delete it . But that is not what I want.

i am puzzled. maybe you have an idea? Or someone else?

Thank you.

Renaming my photo albums , iPad pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.