Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Web streaming subtitle is too small after iOS 11.3 update

I recently updated my iPhone to IOS 11.3. I used to stream videos from certain websites with built in subtitles. Now my subtitle is too small to read. I have tried changing the size of subtitles in settings but no use. Still the same.

Note that these subtitle become smaller only in full screen mode. In normal mode the subtitle size is bigger.

Posted on

Page content loaded

May 20, 2018 2:48 AM in response to gunaseelan252 In response to gunaseelan252

are all ready get any solution from apple .

its very disappointed , because apple dont have any solution . if apple not have solution .. better leave apple . and this news will spread to sosmed .

if u have solution from apple . can u tell me

thanks

May 20, 2018 2:48 AM

Reply Helpful

Jun 19, 2018 9:29 AM in response to kurniawanfromjakarta In response to kurniawanfromjakarta

Kalo nonton pilem inggres c gk mslh y gan tp klo kecampur2 ada spanyol nya itu yg bkin pusing ya gan.... :-D trus gk bs nonton pilem cina sm jepang jd nya ya.. mengedihkan.. sy pikir cm di iphone X aja.. pas tak coba di hp lama gk taunya sm aja...

Jun 19, 2018 9:29 AM

Reply Helpful

Jun 25, 2018 10:59 AM in response to gunaseelan252 In response to gunaseelan252

I have this problem too. Changing the size of the text or the font as a new setting for subtitles works but the fontsize is the smallest with fullscreen mode in Safari. It only works well in not-full size watching. That is not what I expected from such a state of the art new iPadPro with the latest software... Bad work Apple! 😠

Jun 25, 2018 10:59 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: gunaseelan252

Question: Web streaming subtitle is too small after iOS 11.3 update