Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Web streaming subtitle is too small after iOS 11.3 update

I recently updated my iPhone to IOS 11.3. I used to stream videos from certain websites with built in subtitles. Now my subtitle is too small to read. I have tried changing the size of subtitles in settings but no use. Still the same.

Note that these subtitle become smaller only in full screen mode. In normal mode the subtitle size is bigger.

Posted on Apr 19, 2018 9:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2018 10:59 AM

I have this problem too. Changing the size of the text or the font as a new setting for subtitles works but the fontsize is the smallest with fullscreen mode in Safari. It only works well in not-full size watching. That is not what I expected from such a state of the art new iPadPro with the latest software... Bad work Apple! 😠

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 25, 2018 10:59 AM in response to gunaseelan252

I have this problem too. Changing the size of the text or the font as a new setting for subtitles works but the fontsize is the smallest with fullscreen mode in Safari. It only works well in not-full size watching. That is not what I expected from such a state of the art new iPadPro with the latest software... Bad work Apple! 😠

Web streaming subtitle is too small after iOS 11.3 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.