Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i use my itunes gif card on v-bucks in fortnite

I tried to use my $35 giftcard to buy v-bucks but every time it tells me insufficient charge and takes me to payment methods but there is no gift card method

Posted on Apr 20, 2018 6:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2018 6:35 AM

What do you mean 'it tells me insufficient charge' ? If you mean that you are getting a message about an insufficient balance on your account then does your balance cover the total price of what you are trying to buy, including any applicable taxes ?

but there is no gift card method

There should be an option to redeem another gift card, but you won't see an option to say how things are paid-for, that is automatic and you can't change it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 20, 2018 6:35 AM in response to xxxtentioncordd

What do you mean 'it tells me insufficient charge' ? If you mean that you are getting a message about an insufficient balance on your account then does your balance cover the total price of what you are trying to buy, including any applicable taxes ?

but there is no gift card method

There should be an option to redeem another gift card, but you won't see an option to say how things are paid-for, that is automatic and you can't change it.

How can i use my itunes gif card on v-bucks in fortnite

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.