Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where are my purchased music videos?? Missing several from REM-Losing my Religion, Bang and Blame, Bad Day, Missing Genesis-Land of Confusion, John Lennon-Imagine, Evanesence-Bring me to life,etc- itune doesnt have them anymore???

Where is my purchased iTune music videos- missing REM, Genesis, Evanesence and John Lennon from catalog and iCloud????? iTunes cant just make stuff disappear after it has been paid for...

Message was edited by: ds5286

Windows 7, iTunes- 10.6.3.25

Posted on Apr 20, 2018 10:15 AM

1 reply

Apr 20, 2018 10:29 AM in response to ds5286

See Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support. Chances are that something you have done has caused the purchases to be hidden. Unhide them.

See also Backup your iTunes for Windows library with SyncToy. If the rights holders decide to remove content from the iTunes or App stores your ability to redownload disappears.

tt2

Where are my purchased music videos?? Missing several from REM-Losing my Religion, Bang and Blame, Bad Day, Missing Genesis-Land of Confusion, John Lennon-Imagine, Evanesence-Bring me to life,etc- itune doesnt have them anymore???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.