Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a bluetooth switcher utility for Mac?

I love the airpods. Not having to fuss with wires is like the best thing ever. BUT, I'm honestly pretty disappointed with how clunky the Bluetooth switching capabilities of the airpods are, considering I'm using them with all apple devices, iPhone, Mac, Macbook, Apple TV.

I would think that since everything was in the same Apple ecosystem that switching between the devices would be MUCH smoother than it is.

I've found that someone made a bluetooth switcher utility called "Tooth Fairy" that seems like exactly what I'm looking for, but it apparently isn't available in the US Apple App Store.

https://www.macstories.net/mac/switch-your-airpods-connection-easily-with-tooth- fairy/

Does something exist like this that is actually available?

Posted on Apr 20, 2018 11:18 AM

Similar questions

There are no replies.

Is there a bluetooth switcher utility for Mac?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.