Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have two Apple ids, one I use now and my other one from an old computer, the old one is still active. I feel someone is using it, however Apple will not let me in when I click on the two security questions, because I have forgotten its password, or

I have two Apple ids. The one I use now, and an old one. I feel it is being used. i cannot get into it with the old password, and when answering the security questions an alert comes up, saying try again later. I can’t get into the old account, I want to eliminate it.

iPad Air Wi-Fi, iOS 11.2.6

Posted on Apr 20, 2018 6:08 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2018 6:16 PM

If you cannot reset the password as described in If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support then contact:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

1 reply

I have two Apple ids, one I use now and my other one from an old computer, the old one is still active. I feel someone is using it, however Apple will not let me in when I click on the two security questions, because I have forgotten its password, or

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.