Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Apple Watch

I’ve been wearing an Apple Watch since the very beginning. I purchased the second watch when it came out and for the past three weeks, I have been experiencing an odd sensation in my wrist. It was a tingling pain that went from my wrist to my fingers. I decided to remove the watch for about a week just to see what would occur. The pain left. I put the watech on again and the pain returned. I decided to try and only wear when I’m exercisI gotta, which means I’m getting incorrect data, but I needed to know what would happen. Every time I wear the watch I have this tingling sensation from my wrist to my fingers. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Posted on

Page content loaded

Apr 21, 2018 9:16 AM in response to nodolt In response to nodolt

The Apple Watch has been known to cause pain and irritation on very sensitive people. Some are allergic to certain materials used in the watch such as Acrylates or Nickel.

If pain is constant, its best to discontinue use of the watch.

Read here for more details:

Wearing your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Apr 21, 2018 9:16 AM

Reply Helpful

Apr 21, 2018 11:59 AM in response to Phil0124 In response to Phil0124

The simple fact that the OP has used Apple Watches for an extended period without problems indicates this new occurrence is unlikely to be related to allergy or sensitivity to anything in the watch or band. A too tight band is possible, or a minor injury or a newly developing medical condition could be responsible.

Apr 21, 2018 11:59 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: nodolt

Question: Apple Watch