Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help with the App Store

I need help with the App Store. My OS versione is 11.3; I need help because some days ago I changed my ID password and now when I want to download a new app, it won’t let me do it. It says that I have to put a code to verify that that’s my Apple ID but it doesn’t let me put it in. In fact I didn’t even receive the message. I don’t know what to do. I tried to change again the password but it won’t work. I tried to put again my phone number but it won’t work. If you know what I should do please help me.

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 12:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2018 12:35 PM

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Apple ID - Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

If you see a password box, enter the password (ABC) followed by the code (123) or ABC123.

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 21, 2018 12:35 PM in response to serenafromventurina

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Apple ID - Get a verification code and sign in with two-factor authentication

If you see a password box, enter the password (ABC) followed by the code (123) or ABC123.

If necessary, contact iTunes Support. Scroll to the bottom of the page in the 2nd link. Follow through the screens to get a chat or telephone option.

iTunes Support

iTunes Support – world wide

I need help with the App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.