Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer photos to DVD-R?

Hi,

I have a dvd-r which I put into my external superdrive in the hopes that I could transfer old photos and videos onto them to save space on my computer. The dvd popped up on the desktop, I was able to drag a folder of about 3,000 pictures and videos, but when I tried to burn them onto the DVD I got the following error

User uploaded file

It says: "You can't burn the disc because you don't have permission to do so. See your network administrator for assistance (error code 0x80020061)."

Does anyone know what this error means? I don't know who the network administrator is or why I would have to contact them to transfer the photos onto the DVD, as they are my photos. Can anyone help?

MacBook Air, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2)

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 1:22 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

Apr 22, 2018 3:50 PM in response to musiclovererer

This does not involve Photos for Mac, it is a system question

How exactly are you doing this? If you export the photos from Photos to a desktop folder and then right click on the folder and select burn to disk it should work

and while it is you choice I personally I would never trust my only copy o a photo to a DVD-R which is unstable over time and easily lost or damaged

LN

Transfer photos to DVD-R?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.