Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes v. 12.7.3.46-Windows 10. All I want to do is burn one of my playlists to a CD. I choose the playlist by clicking it on the left hand side. Then I go to File. When I do this the Burn Playlist to Disc is greyed out and I can’t click on it.

iTunes v. 12.7.3.46 - Windows 10. All I want to do is burn one of my playlists to a CD. I choose the playlist by clicking it on the left hand side. Then I go to File. When I do this the Burn Playlist to Disc is greyed out and I can’t click on it.

Windows 10

Posted on Apr 22, 2018 6:01 PM

1 reply

iTunes v. 12.7.3.46-Windows 10. All I want to do is burn one of my playlists to a CD. I choose the playlist by clicking it on the left hand side. Then I go to File. When I do this the Burn Playlist to Disc is greyed out and I can’t click on it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.