Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV 4K - large bluetooth latency

Hi all

I have an issue with bluetooth latency when pairing a bluetooth device to my Apple TV 4K.

It looks and sounds like bad lip sync. I've tested several bluetooth devices. Really annoying... and makes bluetooth practically worhtless!

I expect its a latency problem - is there anybody with similar problems? can anybody help with this issue?

To Apple ;-) At least it would be nice if Apple made it possible for users to adjust or delay the picture in accordance with the bluetooth latency. Thanks!

Apple TV 4K, iOS 11.3

Posted on Apr 23, 2018 2:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 23, 2018 2:37 AM

Is this with all video, including Apple iTunes Movies and Trailers?

If it happens with select services, please specify.

At least it would be nice if Apple made it possible for users to adjust or delay the picture in accordance with the bluetooth latency. Thanks!

The goal is automatic without user adjustments. People shouldn’t have to fiddle with that at all.

What bluetooth device do you have? Apparently that matters.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 23, 2018 2:37 AM in response to henseras

Is this with all video, including Apple iTunes Movies and Trailers?

If it happens with select services, please specify.

At least it would be nice if Apple made it possible for users to adjust or delay the picture in accordance with the bluetooth latency. Thanks!

The goal is automatic without user adjustments. People shouldn’t have to fiddle with that at all.

What bluetooth device do you have? Apparently that matters.

Apple TV 4K - large bluetooth latency

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.