Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone upgraded all photos from computer to phone, can't delete

Recently upgraded software and synced iPhone to desktop. Loaded all photos from my computer to my iPhone which i DID NOT want to do. Now I can't delete photos on phone.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 11.3

Posted on Apr 24, 2018 9:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2018 9:39 AM

To delete photos copies to the iPhone by syncing with iTunes on your computer you need to do another Sync. This time check carefully the selection made in the photos tab of iTunes. Deselect Sync all photos and either choose to sync no photos or select only those albums you want on the iPhone. Once you've made your choice click on Apply and the deselected albums will be removed from your iPhone.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 24, 2018 9:39 AM in response to MCretired

To delete photos copies to the iPhone by syncing with iTunes on your computer you need to do another Sync. This time check carefully the selection made in the photos tab of iTunes. Deselect Sync all photos and either choose to sync no photos or select only those albums you want on the iPhone. Once you've made your choice click on Apply and the deselected albums will be removed from your iPhone.

iPhone upgraded all photos from computer to phone, can't delete

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.