Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Purchased music vanished

1. I have some purchased music on my account. I have emails confirming purchases.

2. Last time i purchased was in 2016

3. Now whatever device i try it says: You do not have any purchased music available to download.

Is it like one time download only or music purchases have a time after which it vanishes and cant be redownloaded?

iPhone SE, iOS 11.2

Posted on Apr 25, 2018 11:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2018 9:50 PM

Thank you, the reason was that i did not use it for more than a year and somehow all my purchases were hidden by backend algorithms. After a call to support it was revealed again. Its ok now, but really inconvenient, hope it will not be hidden again in the future.

2 replies

Apr 26, 2018 7:14 PM in response to r o c k D o 1 1

Hi r o c k D o 1 1,

Thank you for contacting Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it seems like you would like to download your past purchases, but you do not see them listed on your Apple ID. One reason may be that they were purchased using a different Apple ID. It could also be that the music that you purchased was hidden and is now not visible.

If you're not currently logged in with the same Apple ID that you use to make purchases in the App Store and iTunes Store, if you're using a different device, or if you don't see your purchase, follow the directions below.​

See your purchase history in the App Store or iTunes Store

Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books

​​
Cheers.

Purchased music vanished

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.