Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Numbers spreadsheets missing

I recently updated the Numbers app on my iPhone SE.

Now all of my spreadsheets have disappeared. I click on "Recents" and I can see two spreadsheets there (the two I use the most), but can't open either one.

Where can I find my spreadsheets? What happened to them? I don't use cloud (and don't want to).

iPhone SE, iOS 11.2.5

Posted on Apr 27, 2018 11:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2018 1:52 PM

Thank you for your help.

It turns out there was an iOS update that I had been ignoring, but for some reason updated the Numbers app out of order. This broke something.

After I updated iOS, my missing spreadsheets re-appeared.

2 replies

May 3, 2018 1:50 PM in response to julie1982

If there is an Files app on the SE ( I am not sure if it supports the most recent iOS versions or not), go to the Files app, if there are files on your iPhone (since you don't use iCloud), there should be a folder called "on my iPhone" in there. Hopefully your files got moved in there. You might see an iCloud Drive folder, I would definately look in there to make sure the files weren't moved automatically to the iCloud Drive location when you updated iOS last time.

Jason

Numbers spreadsheets missing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.