Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem after update to ios 11.3.1

Hello! I'm having a problem with the battery when I switch from ios 11.2.6 to 11.3.1 on my iphone 6s.

Initially, my battery showed was original and factory. I updated the software, and I started having problems. in the settings, the battery wear was shown as small (93% capacity), but suddenly the phone began to discharge quickly,

show incorrect charge. Deciding that the case in the battery, replaced it with a new one. Now I have a 100% battery, but the work time has not improved. After a while, I stopped showing usage statistics.

Perhaps my battery is not original(Unfortunately, in my country there is no apple store, and I can not get authorized repair of apple), but can there be a problem with my old battery,

which had a capacity of 93%? The phone could shut down, start suddenly discharging by interest in a few seconds, and after a hard reboot, show different charge values. At 11.2.6 this was not! Can there be problems in the software itself?

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on Apr 30, 2018 4:12 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Apr 30, 2018 10:03 AM in response to Andrey_Vinchenso

Andrey_Vinchenso,

See this:

1) Have you tried a restart? If not, do it now.

2) See the section "View battery usage information" in the link below to see the apps that are consuming your battery:

Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan

3) Check "battery health beta":

iPhone Battery and Performance

4) If all else fails, consider a battery replacement:

iPhone Battery & Power Repair

Good luck.

Problem after update to ios 11.3.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.