Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Crashes on startup [Android]

Hey,

I have an android phone (Huawei P10 Lite, running Android 7.0, EMUI 5.1), and the app has been crashing when it starts for a while... I've rebooted my phone several times now, and the problem persists. If you need any additional info, my phone is rooted, so that might help troubleshooting better...

Posted on May 1, 2018 10:28 AM

33 replies

May 11, 2018 5:18 AM in response to FranckTheMiner

Same issue here, checked the crashlogs and it seems to be a network issue, I think wo being a pro. To bad it happened right before a 5h car trip. Issued an error report to Apple, with a screenvideo to show the problem. See what they say. I tried versions 2.4.1 and 2.4.0 aswell wo success (2.4.2 is the latest official version of apple music app). Did apple make a dudu with the library network connection socket?

Huawei Mate 9 Pro wo any issues with Apple music in the past.

log excerpt:

"AndroidRuntime: Process: com.apple.android.music, PID: 9946

05-11 00:19:44.184 10109 9946 9946 E AndroidRuntime: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create service com.apple.android.music.player.MediaPlaybackService: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.google.android.gms.dynamite.DynamiteModule$c: Remote load failed. No local fallback found."

Apple Music Crashes on startup [Android]

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.