Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Apple Music Crashes on startup [Android]

Hey,

I have an android phone (Huawei P10 Lite, running Android 7.0, EMUI 5.1), and the app has been crashing when it starts for a while... I've rebooted my phone several times now, and the problem persists. If you need any additional info, my phone is rooted, so that might help troubleshooting better...

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

Hi, I have the issue from yesterday 10th of May. I have Huawei P9. Tried to uninstall and install the Apple music. No help. Issue still same.

Posted on

Question marked as Helpful

May 10, 2018 1:34 AM in response to FranckTheMiner In response to FranckTheMiner

Hi, I have the Huawei P20 with the same software versions as above and have the same issue. Only started this morning after restarting my phone. Was working fine yesterday. Have tried to restart the phone again but made no difference.

Be grateful for any advice.

Thanks.

May 11, 2018 5:18 AM in response to FranckTheMiner In response to FranckTheMiner

Same issue here, checked the crashlogs and it seems to be a network issue, I think wo being a pro. To bad it happened right before a 5h car trip. Issued an error report to Apple, with a screenvideo to show the problem. See what they say. I tried versions 2.4.1 and 2.4.0 aswell wo success (2.4.2 is the latest official version of apple music app). Did apple make a dudu with the library network connection socket?

Huawei Mate 9 Pro wo any issues with Apple music in the past.

log excerpt:

"AndroidRuntime: Process: com.apple.android.music, PID: 9946

05-11 00:19:44.184 10109 9946 9946 E AndroidRuntime: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create service com.apple.android.music.player.MediaPlaybackService: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.google.android.gms.dynamite.DynamiteModule$c: Remote load failed. No local fallback found."

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

May 10, 2018 1:34 AM in response to FranckTheMiner In response to FranckTheMiner

Hi, I have the Huawei P20 with the same software versions as above and have the same issue. Only started this morning after restarting my phone. Was working fine yesterday. Have tried to restart the phone again but made no difference.

Be grateful for any advice.

Thanks.

May 10, 2018 1:34 AM

Reply Helpful (3)

May 10, 2018 8:48 AM in response to James_Jazz In response to James_Jazz

Hi,

I have a Huawei P10 (android 7 and emui 5.1) and since today's morning I have been experiencing the same problem. The app won't open. It continously crashes. I have restarted my phone several times and reinstalled the app with no success... Is there a reason for this? Any solution?

May 10, 2018 8:48 AM

Reply Helpful

May 11, 2018 12:10 AM in response to FranckTheMiner In response to FranckTheMiner

I have had the same issue since this morning. (Huawei p10 plus, Android 7.0, EMUI 5.1) I have tried restarting the device, uninstalling and reinstalling the app, clear all data, restore phone from backup, all without success.

May 11, 2018 12:10 AM

Reply Helpful

May 11, 2018 5:18 AM in response to FranckTheMiner In response to FranckTheMiner

Same issue here, checked the crashlogs and it seems to be a network issue, I think wo being a pro. To bad it happened right before a 5h car trip. Issued an error report to Apple, with a screenvideo to show the problem. See what they say. I tried versions 2.4.1 and 2.4.0 aswell wo success (2.4.2 is the latest official version of apple music app). Did apple make a dudu with the library network connection socket?

Huawei Mate 9 Pro wo any issues with Apple music in the past.

log excerpt:

"AndroidRuntime: Process: com.apple.android.music, PID: 9946

05-11 00:19:44.184 10109 9946 9946 E AndroidRuntime: java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create service com.apple.android.music.player.MediaPlaybackService: java.lang.RuntimeException: com.google.android.gms.dynamite.DynamiteModule$c: Remote load failed. No local fallback found."

May 11, 2018 5:18 AM

Reply Helpful (3)

May 12, 2018 9:41 AM in response to FranckTheMiner In response to FranckTheMiner

Hi Franck

My Huawei P20 came with Oreo 8.1.

It used to work when I first installed Apple Music and set it up with my account, then

Apple updated the app and now it doesn't open, just closes immediately.

I tried clearing the App cache and App Data but still no.

Thanks for your idea though.

May 12, 2018 9:41 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: FranckTheMiner

Question: Apple Music Crashes on startup [Android]