Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you search your photos in iCloud? e.g. I want to see all photos from a certain city.

How do you search your photos in iCloud,e.g. all photos from a certain city?

MacBook

Posted on May 5, 2018 7:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2018 5:56 AM

Thanks. But I’m looking at my photos on another computer on iCloud and I don’t see the search button that I usually find on Photos in the upper right.

There is not a search tool in Photos at www.icloud. com.

If you frequently need to fall back in the web interface to your Photos Library, prepare for this emergency and create albums with the photos you will most frequently need to give you a quick access. You will find the albums in the sidebar.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 7, 2018 5:56 AM in response to DannySpain

Thanks. But I’m looking at my photos on another computer on iCloud and I don’t see the search button that I usually find on Photos in the upper right.

There is not a search tool in Photos at www.icloud. com.

If you frequently need to fall back in the web interface to your Photos Library, prepare for this emergency and create albums with the photos you will most frequently need to give you a quick access. You will find the albums in the sidebar.

How do you search your photos in iCloud? e.g. I want to see all photos from a certain city.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.