Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone8 Plus battery percentage stuck.

Just today, I’ve noticed that the battery percentage of my iphone does not change while I’m charging. But I decided to restart my phone and it was updated but I’ve noticed again that it has been stucked again. Any suggestion to resolve this? Thanks.

Posted on May 5, 2018 11:10 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 13, 2018 6:54 AM

Has experiencing right now. Dont know how to fix it. My battery percentage was just stuck and it wont go up. I still need to restart my phone to updated the battery percentage. I dont know whats happening

16 replies

May 10, 2018 4:28 AM in response to awesomejvan

awhile ago i encountered the same issue. I didnt notice at first but when it took me 2 hrs to charge my iphone 8 plus that makes me worry. it stuck at 82%. what i did is i restart my iphone still the same then i shut it down for couple of minutes i turned it on still the same. that made me more worried. untill i reset all settings followed by shut it down for copule of seconds and when i turned it on its fix. hope it will work on your iphone 🙂🙂🙂

iPhone8 Plus battery percentage stuck.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.