Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

warning; this contains material which may offend

Hello, I need help to find and turn off a warning in settings but can't find it.

Whenever I watch a episode from a tv serise in my iTunes library a warning appears and I have to ok it to clear it and watch the show. The warning has only just appeared a few days ago and iv never seen the warning before.

The message reads as so.

Warning; This contains material which may offend and may not br distributed or shown to persons under 15years of age.

With the option to cancel or continue.

please help me find the setting to turn this off

MacBook Pro

Posted on May 7, 2018 5:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2018 5:21 AM

Funnily enough not. Some users post here before exploring the options available to them. In this case however it appears that there is an issue I’ve become aware since this post was made where warnings still appear when parental settings are turned off. Use Feedback - iTunes - Apple to let Apple know about this unwanted change in behaviour.

tt2

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2018 5:21 AM in response to mhoward736

Funnily enough not. Some users post here before exploring the options available to them. In this case however it appears that there is an issue I’ve become aware since this post was made where warnings still appear when parental settings are turned off. Use Feedback - iTunes - Apple to let Apple know about this unwanted change in behaviour.

tt2

warning; this contains material which may offend

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.