Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple E-Mail-Adress on windows

can I register an Apple email address on a windows machine?

iPad Pro 10.5-inch, Wi-Fi, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on May 8, 2018 12:47 AM

16 replies

May 8, 2018 8:28 AM in response to norbertmuc

If you are trying to add your iCloud e-mail address to a mail program, you need to enable 2 Factor Authentication on your Apple ID and create an app specific password to use. If your account won’t allow 2 Factor Authentication, try 2 step verification. The change was only supposed to affect 3rd party e-mail programs, but others have posted the same problem when using older OS/IOS versions of Mail and Calendar.

Apple ID -Two-factor authentication

Two Factor Authentification availability

Apple ID - Using app-specific passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verification App Specific Passwords

Apple ID - Two Step Verifications FAQ

May 10, 2018 8:16 AM in response to norbertmuc

See Eric's responses

If you are talking her about having an iCloud.com email address & alias - I am pretty sure that you can only create one with an iDevice or Mac

iCloud: Set up an iCloud Mail email address

https://support.apple.com/kb/ph2620?locale=en_US

iCloud: Create an email alias in iCloud Mail

https://support.apple.com/kb/ph2622?locale=en_US

May 23, 2018 6:02 AM in response to norbertmuc

You can't. You will need to use another e-mail address for at least 30 days before you can change it to an iCloud e-mail address. From the article below.

If you try to change your Apple ID to an @icloud.com email address created within the last 30 days, you might be asked to try again later. You can't change your email address from Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.

User uploaded file

Apple ID Name Change

May 9, 2018 8:46 AM in response to norbertmuc

OK

An Apple ID requires ANY reachable email address - not just an "Apple" email address

For instance, the Apple ID that you used to make your membership here in the Community is perfectly fine for use with any new device registration

It is assumed that a one person will have one Apple ID for ALL devices and services that they use

Some people have a separate Apple ID for use here in the community that keeps their "public" Apple ID separate from their "purchased" stuff Apple ID

May 22, 2018 9:12 PM in response to norbertmuc

Hi dear its me Ali Mhay

I wana some information shear with u.

Its my responsibility i want tell u please check the islamnic calender setting because its rong before some days becase today 7th ramazan but ur islamnic calender show 8th ramazan so please check ur satting and correct this... i hope u do work on it

Best wishes

Ali Mhay

Sent from my iPhone X

Apple E-Mail-Adress on windows

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.