Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help

Hello, i have a problem with the iphone 6, it is restarted but it looks for an Apple ID that is used to configure the phone. The problem is that I do not know that Apple ID and in any other way I can not turn on the phone. please help

Posted on May 8, 2018 5:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2018 6:06 AM

Only the owner of the account that was used to enable the activation lock can remove the lock. Contact whoever you got the phone from. There is no way to bypass the activation lock.

If you purchased the phone new, from an authorized retailer, you can contact Apple for assistance: Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2018 6:06 AM in response to bojanfromskopje

Only the owner of the account that was used to enable the activation lock can remove the lock. Contact whoever you got the phone from. There is no way to bypass the activation lock.

If you purchased the phone new, from an authorized retailer, you can contact Apple for assistance: Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Please help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.