Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Same old, same old Netflix Error Code: S7363-1260-FFFFD1C1

I'm aware that many, many people get this Neflix error message ( Error Code: S7363-1260-FFFFD1C1) when using Safari, so I'm restating the obvious. I've searched for and tried many solutions...I have found only one reliable fix, and that is to shut down Safari, go to the library folder and trash the Netflix IndexedDB file, then restart Safari. But this is not a PERMANENT fix, since you have to do it every 5 minutes that the error occurs.

But WHY should I have to go thru all that every 5 minutes?! I'm a long time Mac user, and WANT to use only Safari, but this problem forces me to use either Firefox (RAM hog) or Chrome (which I don't like). I feel that Netflix should be obligated to fix this since so many users are involved. So, Apple, how do we get Netflix to take this seriously?

It happens for me every single time I try to go "back" to a previous segment of something I've already watched. I'm using a MacBook Pro 15-inch, High Sierra 10.13.3, Safari 11.0.3.

Does anyone have a permanent fix for this Netflix / Safari problem?

MacBook Pro, macOS High Sierra (10.13.3)

Posted on May 8, 2018 1:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2018 8:50 AM

I'm now running in High Sierra 10.13.5 with Safari at 11.1.1 -- and the Netflix/Safari problem continues. Is there anyone at Netflix or Apple who understands why, and who can offer a real solution to it? Is it only a Safari problem or does it also occur in any other browser? What is unique in Safari that either allows or doesn't prevent Netflix from throwing the error.

I think the ball should be in Netflix' court since it's their error that's being presented.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2018 8:50 AM in response to conjos

I'm now running in High Sierra 10.13.5 with Safari at 11.1.1 -- and the Netflix/Safari problem continues. Is there anyone at Netflix or Apple who understands why, and who can offer a real solution to it? Is it only a Safari problem or does it also occur in any other browser? What is unique in Safari that either allows or doesn't prevent Netflix from throwing the error.

I think the ball should be in Netflix' court since it's their error that's being presented.

Same old, same old Netflix Error Code: S7363-1260-FFFFD1C1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.