Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

improper billing for services not ordered

I was charged$10.81 each timefor Emoji Me keyboard on mar 24 and Apr 28 . i never ordered this. i want a credit for these two charges. Please confirm your timely action via text messaging. Thank you.

Prema Ranjan

Posted on May 8, 2018 7:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 8, 2018 8:01 PM

Are you saying that you were actually charged (i.e., money was removed from your bank account), or are you saying that you received an email saying that you purchased these items, but that is the extent of it?

If you were actually charged, then go to: Report a Problem, find the itme(s) in dispute, and report them using that tool.

If you have only received the emails and nothing else, then they are likely phishing attempts. Read this support article send the emails into Apple before deleting them: Identify and report phishing communications - Apple Support

Best,

GB

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 8, 2018 8:01 PM in response to premafromvictoria

Are you saying that you were actually charged (i.e., money was removed from your bank account), or are you saying that you received an email saying that you purchased these items, but that is the extent of it?

If you were actually charged, then go to: Report a Problem, find the itme(s) in dispute, and report them using that tool.

If you have only received the emails and nothing else, then they are likely phishing attempts. Read this support article send the emails into Apple before deleting them: Identify and report phishing communications - Apple Support

Best,

GB

May 8, 2018 8:45 PM in response to premafromvictoria

If you only received e-mails, Apple will always address you by your name or the name they have on file for you, not Dear Customer, Dear Client or by using your e-mail address. The e-mail will be from @apple.com or @iTunes.com. E-mail addresses can be spoofed. You can go to Mail/View/Message/Show all Headers to see more. Apple e-mails will never contain an attachment. Apple will never request personal information such as Social Security numbers.

improper billing for services not ordered

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.