Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to backup a broken iphone?

Recently i have broken my iphone 6s 32GB. I will no longer be using that phone. I’m planning to backup all the photos in my phone but my screen isn’t working and the iphone didn’t recognize my laptop as a trusted device. How to make my laptop as a trusted device or is there any other way that i can backup all my photos? ( I didn’t activate my i cloud).

Thank you

Posted on May 11, 2018 2:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 11, 2018 4:08 AM

I think that the only way is to try and transfer the photos to your computer following the steps provided on the following support guide: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Obviously, if you're asked to do any operations on your iPhone (and you can't do them 'cause your iphone is brolen) you couldn't be able to perform / complete this procedure.

You can also make an appointment at your most convenient Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider. They will give you all the available options. Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 11, 2018 4:08 AM in response to danishpastry

I think that the only way is to try and transfer the photos to your computer following the steps provided on the following support guide: Transfer photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Obviously, if you're asked to do any operations on your iPhone (and you can't do them 'cause your iphone is brolen) you couldn't be able to perform / complete this procedure.

You can also make an appointment at your most convenient Apple Store or Authorized Service Provider. They will give you all the available options. Apple - Find Locations - Location Selector

Regards and best of luck.

Giulio

How to backup a broken iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.