Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have bought a second hand iPhone 6 and I no longer have contact with owner or the Apple ID can it be unlocked

Actication unlock

Posted on May 12, 2018 10:16 AM

13 replies

Jun 20, 2018 9:26 AM in response to arianna236

arianna236 wrote:

could you help me get mine unlocked I bought a stolen phone second hand?

Really? You acknowledge you purchased a stolen iPhone and yet you ask on Apple's very own discussion forum how to unlock the phone for you to use? Enjoy your new paperweight in the shape of an iPhone as no one will help you, nor should they help you.

Jun 20, 2018 9:46 AM in response to arianna236

arianna236 wrote:

i didnt know it was stole until I tried getting it carrier unlocked thats why I am asking for help

What help would you think is appropriate? Whether you knew you were buying a stolen phone or not, is immaterial. You know now you bought a stolen phone. And that means you do the right thing and turn it over to the police. Anything less is a crime itself.

Jun 20, 2018 9:56 AM in response to arianna236

The other poster, who you injected yourself into their thread, never said they bought a stolen iPhone. They said and I quote "no longer have contact with the owner." This would indicate they might have at one point, but they didn't say they purchased a stolen phone. Perhaps they did, but they didn't admit it. You admitted it and then asked for help to break the law. Completely different in my view.

I have bought a second hand iPhone 6 and I no longer have contact with owner or the Apple ID can it be unlocked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.