Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t update and download applications

I have problem to update applications and download applications in the App Store. Some time ago I bought an app and only made the payment of 1 month. The other months I did not want to pay or use the app. Just today I remove the subscription in the app. How can I solve the problem ? please help me with this.

Posted on May 12, 2018 8:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2018 8:59 PM

If you owe money because you did not cancel the subscription, it may be the reason why you cannot do business at the app store. May I suggest that you go your account and check on anything you might owe. Have you seen any of the messages in this document:

If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store - Apple Sup…

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2018 8:59 PM in response to mónicafromquito

If you owe money because you did not cancel the subscription, it may be the reason why you cannot do business at the app store. May I suggest that you go your account and check on anything you might owe. Have you seen any of the messages in this document:

If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store - Apple Sup…

I can’t update and download applications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.