Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes movies to Vudu

Is there a way for me to link my iTunes movies with my Vudu account?

Windows 10

Posted on May 13, 2018 1:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2018 10:30 AM

Hi there, Waldo775!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That is a great question you have about using Vudu for your iTunes movies and I’m happy to help! Check out this link to Connect your Apple ID to your Movies Anywhere account. Once you have it connected, follow these steps in this article for What is Movies Anywhere? Specifically:

How do I connect my Vudu Account to a Movies Anywhere account?
To connect your Vudu account to your Movies Anywhere account:
1. On iOS devices, sign in to your Movies Anywhere account and select "More" in the bottom right corner. On other mobile devices, select the menu button in the top left corner. On the website, select your name in the top right corner of the page
2. Go to Manage Retailers
3. Select Vudu; you will be redirected to Vudu to complete the process. Follow all on-screen instructions to connect your accounts.
Go back to the Manage Digital Retailers section on Movies Anywhere to confirm that your accounts are connected. You can connect only one Vudu account at a time, and you can switch accounts every 180 days.
If you're already a Vudu user, you can simply click on the Account Info link under your name, and then scroll to the Movies Anywhere section and click Manage.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2018 10:30 AM in response to Waldo775

Hi there, Waldo775!
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities! That is a great question you have about using Vudu for your iTunes movies and I’m happy to help! Check out this link to Connect your Apple ID to your Movies Anywhere account. Once you have it connected, follow these steps in this article for What is Movies Anywhere? Specifically:

How do I connect my Vudu Account to a Movies Anywhere account?
To connect your Vudu account to your Movies Anywhere account:
1. On iOS devices, sign in to your Movies Anywhere account and select "More" in the bottom right corner. On other mobile devices, select the menu button in the top left corner. On the website, select your name in the top right corner of the page
2. Go to Manage Retailers
3. Select Vudu; you will be redirected to Vudu to complete the process. Follow all on-screen instructions to connect your accounts.
Go back to the Manage Digital Retailers section on Movies Anywhere to confirm that your accounts are connected. You can connect only one Vudu account at a time, and you can switch accounts every 180 days.
If you're already a Vudu user, you can simply click on the Account Info link under your name, and then scroll to the Movies Anywhere section and click Manage.

Cheers!

iTunes movies to Vudu

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.