Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get all my photos back in my iCloud

I need my pictures back from my iCloud any one know how to do so

Posted on May 14, 2018 1:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 14, 2018 2:14 PM

If you have iCloud Photo Library turned on, the photos on the device should be the same as in iCloud. If you deleted a photo it would be in the Recently Deleted album both on the device and on iCloud. See: iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photo Library turned on but do have an iCloud backup on an iOS device, you can restore the entire device (not just the photos) from iCloud. iCloud: Restore or set up your iOS device from iCloud

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 14, 2018 2:14 PM in response to 31312345678

If you have iCloud Photo Library turned on, the photos on the device should be the same as in iCloud. If you deleted a photo it would be in the Recently Deleted album both on the device and on iCloud. See: iCloud Photo Library - Apple Support

If you didn't have iCloud Photo Library turned on but do have an iCloud backup on an iOS device, you can restore the entire device (not just the photos) from iCloud. iCloud: Restore or set up your iOS device from iCloud

How can I get all my photos back in my iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.