Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my wifi automatically disconnects?

My wifi automatically disconnects

Is there any problem in IOS 11.3?

Please help me out

Posted on May 15, 2018 8:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 17, 2018 11:13 PM

Hi Sid495!

I understand that your Wi-Fi is disconnecting automatically, and I'm happy to help. Please try the steps in the following article:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

You may also be having an issue with interference as outlined here:

Potential sources of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth interference

Cheers!
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 17, 2018 11:13 PM in response to Sid495

Hi Sid495!

I understand that your Wi-Fi is disconnecting automatically, and I'm happy to help. Please try the steps in the following article:

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network

You may also be having an issue with interference as outlined here:

Potential sources of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth interference

Cheers!

May 25, 2018 12:05 PM in response to sterling r

I've had a chronic issue with my iPhone 8+ in which the WiFi connection "hangs", and it usually takes several attempts of toggling WiFi on and off in settings to clear. I have isolated the issue to only this iPhone device, as the Samsung phone, Mac and Win laptops, and other devices don't exhibit this issue. I have reset the Arris WiFi router gateway to factory defaults, tried an Airport Express as an alternative Wifi access point, just to insure that it was the client and not the router. I have tried all the troubleshooting guide, as well as Reset Network Settings, and Reset All Settings and Erase All Content and Settings without success. I have also made sure that WiFi Assist and WiFi Calling and Cellular Data are off. I have also tried Location Services off. I have also removed the Otterbox case. I have run out of ideas. Please help.

Why my wifi automatically disconnects?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.