Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not able to unlock my Apple ID

Hello,

I'm very appreciated for all your guys helping. Since three months ago, I didn't enter my password correctly. So my ID get locked for security reason. Then I request to recovery, but I couldn't have any further information that told me to unlock my Apple ID. Even in the iforgot.apple.com, when I try to check the status, it will tell me to do the recovery again. I really need some help for my Apple ID. Thanks again for someone who can help me.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.3.1

Posted on May 16, 2018 1:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 16, 2018 1:13 PM

Hi,

Follow the instructions in this support article > If your Apple ID is locked or disabled - Apple Support

If nothing there helps, you can contact Apple directly here > Contact - Official Apple Support

or on Twitter: @AppleSupport

3 replies

May 16, 2018 1:29 PM in response to zl239

Welcome to the Apple community.

Unfortunately, you cannot do very much with your phone unless you get assistance from the previous owner, they should either provide you with the password to unlock it or remove their account from the phone entirely remotely through iCloud.com Find My Phone.

If you aren't able to get assistance from the owner and are unable to get a refund for your purchase, please dispose of the device responsibly by sending it for recycling.

I am not able to unlock my Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.