Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home Videos have disappeared in iTunes 12.7.4

Movies are now "Films" and "Home videos" are no longer an option under the edit menu for the different categories of media. I synced my phone with the new iTunes and it has deleted them all on my iPhone. I use the home videos feature a lot on my iPhone and losing this option is extremely annoying. I've checked the previous fixes noted for this problem in prior versions of iTunes and none of them seem to work.

Please let me know if you can find a way to bring them back on iTunes 12.7.4

Thanks

MacBook 1,1, Mac OS X (10.5.5), Intel Core Duo 2GHZ

Posted on May 18, 2018 10:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 18, 2018 11:53 AM

The Home Videos section of the library may currently be hidden. To access it go to the Movies/Films section, enable the sidebar, then click the word Edit that should appear to the right of the word Library at the top of the sidebar if you move the cursor there. Put a tick next to Home Videos, then click Done. Finally select Home Videos in the sidebar to see what is inside.

User uploaded file

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 18, 2018 11:53 AM in response to Nzcc123

The Home Videos section of the library may currently be hidden. To access it go to the Movies/Films section, enable the sidebar, then click the word Edit that should appear to the right of the word Library at the top of the sidebar if you move the cursor there. Put a tick next to Home Videos, then click Done. Finally select Home Videos in the sidebar to see what is inside.

User uploaded file

tt2

Home Videos have disappeared in iTunes 12.7.4

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.