Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What does mirror my iPhone means

It’s for the apple watch

Posted on May 18, 2018 6:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 19, 2018 3:40 PM

Hello niso254,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you would like to know what the option to mirror your iPhone settings means for your Apple Watch. To mirror your iPhone settings for your Apple Watch means to have the same settings you use on your iPhone on your Apple Watch. An example of this would be your notifications. If you choose to mirror the settings on your iPhone for notifications then those same settings are what your Apple Watch will use. The following article has information about your Apple Watch mirroring your iPhone settings which you may find helpful:

Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Best Regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 19, 2018 3:40 PM in response to niso254

Hello niso254,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you would like to know what the option to mirror your iPhone settings means for your Apple Watch. To mirror your iPhone settings for your Apple Watch means to have the same settings you use on your iPhone on your Apple Watch. An example of this would be your notifications. If you choose to mirror the settings on your iPhone for notifications then those same settings are what your Apple Watch will use. The following article has information about your Apple Watch mirroring your iPhone settings which you may find helpful:

Notifications on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Best Regards.

What does mirror my iPhone means

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.