Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I keep my AirPods from falling out?

I’ve trued inserting several different ways but they will not stay in my ears! Fir the price they should fit!!!!! Frustrating!!!!! I purchased at Best Buy and cannot return as it’s been more than 15 days!!!

Posted on May 20, 2018 5:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 24, 2018 10:05 AM

Hello tamifrombenicia,

I know this can be really frustrating, especially for the price point of the AirPods. Currently Apple isn’t selling any accessories for the AirPods, so I suggest purchasing trustworthy third party accessories. I bought the AirPods too, and they were always falling out. So I purchased Earhoox 2.0, they hold them securely in your ear with a comfy fit. They are $10.00 and you can choose from black, white, and blue. You can take a look at earhoox.com.

I hope I pointed you in the right direction!

- Adrian Gonzalez

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 24, 2018 10:05 AM in response to tamifrombenicia

Hello tamifrombenicia,

I know this can be really frustrating, especially for the price point of the AirPods. Currently Apple isn’t selling any accessories for the AirPods, so I suggest purchasing trustworthy third party accessories. I bought the AirPods too, and they were always falling out. So I purchased Earhoox 2.0, they hold them securely in your ear with a comfy fit. They are $10.00 and you can choose from black, white, and blue. You can take a look at earhoox.com.

I hope I pointed you in the right direction!

- Adrian Gonzalez

May 24, 2018 5:07 PM in response to tamifrombenicia

For the price point my AirPods stay solidly in my ears. However, everyone's ears are different. One size does not fit all; that's why reproduction quality professional in-ear headsets (the ones that cost $10,000) and good quality hearing aids ($5,000 to $10,000) are custom made for each user's ears. And why no one (not even Apple) can make an earpod that fits everyone perfectly. Especially for $150.

Perhaps AirPods are not for you.

How do I keep my AirPods from falling out?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.