Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I keep iCloud sign in from popping up every few minutes on my desktop using Windows 10?

How do I keep iCloud sign in from popping up every few minutes on my desktop using Windows 10?

Posted on May 20, 2018 9:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 21, 2018 4:12 PM

Hello, RioRose.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It's my understanding that you iCloud keeps asking for your password on your Windows PC. I would suggest signing out of iCloud, restart your PC and then sign back in to see if that helps. Sometimes a simple restart can help resolve issues like this. I would also make sure that the iCloud Services are working: iCloud System Status

You may also want to make sure the Apple ID & Password you're using works: Apple ID

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 21, 2018 4:12 PM in response to RioRose

Hello, RioRose.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

It's my understanding that you iCloud keeps asking for your password on your Windows PC. I would suggest signing out of iCloud, restart your PC and then sign back in to see if that helps. Sometimes a simple restart can help resolve issues like this. I would also make sure that the iCloud Services are working: iCloud System Status

You may also want to make sure the Apple ID & Password you're using works: Apple ID

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.