Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to improve the audio output of an iPhone?

Is there a way to improve the audio output of an iPhone so that music sounds better in headphones?

Windows 7 PC-OTHER, Windows 7, iTunes 11.0.4

Posted on May 21, 2018 9:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2018 5:04 PM

The EQ settings on iPhone don't do very much. I personally use Bluetooth Headphones from Parrot Zik, which offers an amazing equalizer in their app. This is a costly, but very satisfying option. That said, you could try an equalizer app from the App Store. Here's an article I found which lists some: The Best EQ Apps for iPhone/iPad: Control Your Music The Way You Want

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2018 5:04 PM in response to richard a.

The EQ settings on iPhone don't do very much. I personally use Bluetooth Headphones from Parrot Zik, which offers an amazing equalizer in their app. This is a costly, but very satisfying option. That said, you could try an equalizer app from the App Store. Here's an article I found which lists some: The Best EQ Apps for iPhone/iPad: Control Your Music The Way You Want

Is there a way to improve the audio output of an iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.