Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am locked out of app store on my macbookpro. I can get on to app store with my ID and password on iphone but it wont work for my macbookpro. I was trying to download macoshighsierra weeks ago and it says its downloaded but it is not installed.

Macbookpro 10.9.5

Tried updating to high sierra

Cant sign on to app store but can on iphone

Posted on May 25, 2018 4:49 AM

4 replies

May 25, 2018 5:29 PM in response to Eric Root

I figured it out I was putting in the password and entering then trying to type in the number for two step. Instead I was suppose to type in password and number following it on the same page. Feel stupid but at least I figured that one out. I am now going to try to figure out downloading the high Sierra with the advice here bill keep you posted. Thanks

I am locked out of app store on my macbookpro. I can get on to app store with my ID and password on iphone but it wont work for my macbookpro. I was trying to download macoshighsierra weeks ago and it says its downloaded but it is not installed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.