Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud photos libarary reports currupt database on startup - windows 7

Re: iCloud Photo Library and sign back in. Are my photos corrupt

This thread is closed or I’m unable to add my note. Same issue.

What is the Official instructions to repair my windows iCloud photos libarary database.

“Corrupt Database. Please sign out of iCloud library and sign back in”

User uploaded file

The prompt is unclear. Where do I go to “sign out”? What will I loose?

When I sign back in do I need to do something?

This needs an Offical apple procedure document please.

iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular, Windows 7, syncing to win 7 & iTunes 12.7.4

Posted on May 25, 2018 10:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 25, 2018 1:46 PM

This is an add on to this thread as signing out ( items will be deleted) what will be deleted? And will the deletions be removed from the PC running windows 7, the iCloud or everywhere. Messages like these make using the product very very hard because the lack of context.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Now the iCloud control panel Will not allow a change and then the ICloud photo stream app crashes and circuar Reference -

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 25, 2018 1:46 PM in response to mmt_Marc

This is an add on to this thread as signing out ( items will be deleted) what will be deleted? And will the deletions be removed from the PC running windows 7, the iCloud or everywhere. Messages like these make using the product very very hard because the lack of context.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Now the iCloud control panel Will not allow a change and then the ICloud photo stream app crashes and circuar Reference -

iCloud photos libarary reports currupt database on startup - windows 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.