Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6s stuck on charging screen

I have an AT&T refurbished 16GB iPhone 6s. Within the past month it's been shutting down out of nowhere without being dead. Sometimes it'll say it's dead when I power it back on, then a minute later I try again and it's fine. This happens around 4 times every day. The only reliable way I've found to keep it from shutting down is to keep it plugged in at all times and I cant always do that. The Maximum Capacity the battery was at (in settings> battery> battery health) 79% when I checked today. It's running the latest iOS, 11.3. It shut down about 20 minutes ago on an 80% charge. I plugged it in right away. It's been saying its charging with the empty battery picture on the screen since and it won't go past that:

User uploaded file

Should I call AT&T for a replacement on my insurance or is there a method to power it back on? Sorry it took a while to say that but if anyone can help with the other problems I listed I would be very thankful.

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.0.3, 16GB

Posted on May 25, 2018 6:16 PM

Similar questions

6 replies

iPhone 6s stuck on charging screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.