Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can't connect pc itunes to my iphone 6s plus

when i connect to itunes to my iphone, in itunes display there is some error mesg showing. "the iPhone " sandi's phone" cannot be used because it requires a newer version of iTunes. Go to www.itunes.com to download the latest version of iTunes" . This is error message i get.....

Posted on May 26, 2018 4:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2018 6:01 AM

What version of iOS is installed on the phone, what version of iTunes on the computer, and what version of Windows? The current version of iTunes is 12.7.4.80 and can be downloaded from iTunes - Download iTunes Now - Apple if Apple Software Update won't fetch it for you, and you're running Windows 7SP1 or better.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2018 6:01 AM in response to Sandip pandey

What version of iOS is installed on the phone, what version of iTunes on the computer, and what version of Windows? The current version of iTunes is 12.7.4.80 and can be downloaded from iTunes - Download iTunes Now - Apple if Apple Software Update won't fetch it for you, and you're running Windows 7SP1 or better.

tt2

can't connect pc itunes to my iphone 6s plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.