Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get my money back?Apple Music subscription was done by mistake!

How can I recover my money? The subscription to Apple Music has been automatically renewed without my permission, help me please.

Posted on May 26, 2018 11:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 26, 2018 11:17 AM

Unless you actually cancel a subscription it will automatically renew once a month. You agree to this when you initiate the subscription as per the terms of service of the iTunes Store. That is you gave your permission for this to happen when you started the subscription.

If you did not want to to renew, you needed to have cancelled it more than 24 hours before it was set to renew, otherwise it may not be processed in time, and the subscription would still auto renew.

You can cancel it now by following the steps here: Manage your Apple Music subscription on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV - Apple Support

Then contact iTunes Billing support for a refund by filling in the form here: iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 26, 2018 11:17 AM in response to HernameisShouq

Unless you actually cancel a subscription it will automatically renew once a month. You agree to this when you initiate the subscription as per the terms of service of the iTunes Store. That is you gave your permission for this to happen when you started the subscription.

If you did not want to to renew, you needed to have cancelled it more than 24 hours before it was set to renew, otherwise it may not be processed in time, and the subscription would still auto renew.

You can cancel it now by following the steps here: Manage your Apple Music subscription on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Mac, PC, or Apple TV - Apple Support

Then contact iTunes Billing support for a refund by filling in the form here: iTunes Store - Contact Us - Apple Support

How can I get my money back?Apple Music subscription was done by mistake!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.