Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change album names back to their original titles?

I purchased a number of songs through iTunes and changed the album titles to "Best of 2017", for the sake of my playlist. Now I realize that was a mistake. Is there a way to revert back to the original titles of the albums? I know that I can go back and do this one by one using Get Info, but I was hoping there was an easier way.

Windows 10, Dell Inspiron

Posted on May 26, 2018 7:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2018 9:47 AM

You could potentially remove the purchased tracks you have then see Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store - Apple Support to redownload them. See also Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support in case any of the tracks require unhiding.

tt2

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 8, 2018 9:47 AM in response to JAH1975

You could potentially remove the purchased tracks you have then see Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store - Apple Support to redownload them. See also Hide and unhide music, movies, TV shows, audiobooks, and books - Apple Support in case any of the tracks require unhiding.

tt2

How can I change album names back to their original titles?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.