Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Hi,Thanks dears,my telegram application information was deleted 3 weeks ago but the icon was apperant,so i entered my phone number and started using it,intresingly the messages for 3 years ago that iwas deleted befor are apperant and some chanels and

CrashReporter Key: 94fa35ddd27e0b52e412b52d734e18f8cd6b4900

Hardware Model: iPhone6,1

Process: com.apple.quicklook.extension.previewUI [329]

Path: /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickLook.framework/PlugIns/com.apple.quicklook.exte nsion.previewUI.appex/com.apple.quicklook.extension.previewUI

Identifier: com.apple.quicklook.extension.previewUI

Version: 1 (1.0)

Code Type: ARM-64 (Native)

Role: Foreground

Parent Process: launchd [1]

Coalition: com.apple.quicklook.extension.previewUI [386]

It’s very nice to me to help me identify if my iphone is hacked or not?my batery charje also is 40% the phone become off.anad in my id account there is a pm about someone trying to connect with my apple id,i changed my password 5 days ago

Posted on

May 30, 2018 3:52 AM in response to Eric Root In response to Eric Root

Dear Eric,This is reza,actually my woriness is not about the battery usage,i am worry about how my telegram app had been deleted,and now I cannot connect to the my home wifi and the wifi will begin and then sine out immediately.also in analytics part i have a message like this {"bug_type":"288","timestamp":"2018-05-29 05:18:41.42 +0430","os_version":"iPhone OS 11.3.1 (15E302)","incident_id":"CFE5F7EE-16BA-4D3C-A702-E6404A436ADC"}

{

"build" : "iPhone OS 11.3.1 (15E302)",

"product" : "iPhone6,1",

"kernel" : "Darwin Kernel Version 17.5.0: Tue Mar 13 21:32:12 PDT 2018; root:xnu-4570.52.2~8\/RELEASE_ARM64_S5L8960X",

"tuning" : { and

reason" : "Migration time exceeded estimated duration, and migration might be hung or deadlocked. Plugin: com.apple.MobileInstallation.SystemAppMigrator (SystemAppMigrator.migrator, user-agnostic)",,how could i be sure about hacking my iphone? Your sincey

May 30, 2018 3:52 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: reza244

Question: Hi,Thanks dears,my telegram application information was deleted 3 weeks ago but the icon was apperant,so i entered my phone number and started using it,intresingly the messages for 3 years ago that iwas deleted befor are apperant and some chanels and